Christmas Eve Worship Services: 2:00 pm, 4:30 pm, & 9:00 pm. All services will be live streamed on Facebook and will have Communion and a Candlelight portion. Join us as we celebrate the birth of Jesus!
Christmas Day Worship, 9:00 am. Service will also be live streamed on Facebook.
Office Closed on December 26th & 30th.
No Wednesday Worship on December 28th.
No Sunday School December 25th and January 1st.
Bring your deer hides to Trinity! Place them in the deer shack and we exchange them for gloves which we give to the needy.
Communion Bread Bakers needed! Please sign-up on the table in the Narthex.
Don’t forget that you can support Trinity through the Vanco app OR using the donate form on our website. Download the free app, search for Trinity Lutheran Boyceville, and go from there!
MUSINGS FROM PASTOR BRAD
We are just a few days before Christmas and I hope that you get a chance to experience Christmas worship in one way or another. Whether it is in person here at Trinity, watching us online, or going to worship with your family in another place, I hope that you take a moment to remember that all of this is because a child was born in Bethlehem, the ultimate gift from God to all of us.
Now, a couple of random thoughts this Christmas season:
- I always had an issue in the cartoon classic “Frosty the Snowman” that it appeared the kids were wearing shorts and many didn’t have on hats. But after being a crossing guard for two years, it is an accurate representation of youth. Even today, when it was below zero, kids walked with coats in their hands, gloves in their bags, and shorts on their waist. Ah, youth.
- There is nothing more joyful than hearing the song “Snow” from the movie “White Christmas.” Love it every time.
- My favorite sneaky line from “Christmas Vacation” is when the lights finally come on Clark’s house, he says to his dad, “Dad, you taught me everything I know about exterior illumination.” It just makes me chuckle every time.
- I never tire of hearing the Muppet’s rendition of “Little Saint Nick.” Or Kelly Clarkson’s “Underneath the Tree.” Or Bing Crosby sing anything.
- This year, for the 20th time, I’ll stand behind the altar with a candle in my hand as we sing “Silent Night.” The sight of all those candles lit out in the sanctuary gives me goosebumps every time.
- I want to thank everyone who came to the Men’s Band Christmas Concert and the Meatball meal and to everyone who helped. It went better then we ever expected and we now have a new Trinity Christmas tradition. Also, it was great to have Katie sing with us and for her and I to partner up together again on a song.
- My favorite Christmas treat is Amy’s Soda Cracker Candy. It is like Christmas joy in a bite.
- Special thanks to the Trinity staff for all they do to make our Christmas services go and all the prep that needs to happen to make everything go smooth. They are truly the best.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!