Well, the calendar has turned and December is now here. We have a lot going on at Trinity in the month of December. I hope that you will take advantage of many of them.
- December 4th, 6:00 pm: Women of Trinity (WELCA) Joint Meeting. A great meal, good fellowship, and a chance to make a difference in the ministry at Trinity through the women’s group. All women of Trinity are invited.
- December 8th at 9:00 am is New Member Sunday. Come meet our new members and welcome them to Trinity!
- December 10th is the deadline to bring in Silent Auction items. We appreciate all items, including gift certificates. Thank you for supporting our Mission Trip youth!
- December 11th and 12th is Lefse Making Days! Come be a part of this Trinity tradition! There is an announcement above with all the details. All men and women are welcome!
- December 14th is the Lefse & Bake Sale, the Silent Auction, and the Soup Lunch. The sale and auction run from 9 am to 3 pm. The Soup lunch from 11 am to 2 pm. Stop by Trinity all day!
- December 14th is also the Spirit of Christmas throughout Boyceville with lots of great activities. The Live Nativity is at 4:30 pm on Main Street followed by the Horse Parade. Hope to see you there!
- December 15th at 9 am is our Christmas Carol-By-Request Sing-A-Long. This is also the deadline for ordering Poinsettia’s for Christmas Eve.
- December 22nd is our Sunday School Christmas Program at 9:00 am. Join us for our “Superhero Christmas!”
- December 24th is Christmas Eve! We have two services, our Family Christmas Eve worship at 4:30 pm and our Candlelight Worship at 10:00 pm. Come worship the newborn king!
- Lastly, though this is technically in January, we will be having a January 1st New Year’s worship at 7:30 pm.
There may be more activities added so keep on reading our “Trinity Tidings!”
YouTube Video of the Day
Here is me paying up my Cubs-Brewers bet on Sunday. Sigh. Why do I make these bets?
Check out sermons and more at www.youtube.com/TrinityBoycevilleWI